Small company with 2 directors working from different locations and no office base.
As the company does not have a formal office, the Accounts Department Online address is published as the address for all accounts correspondence and the company has been allocated an ADO telephone number answered by ADO staff inthe company name. The company’s clients are not aware that they are dealing with a virtual office.
- Accounts Department Online receives an e-mail from the company’s website when an order is placed and raises a sales invoice.
- Purchase orders and booking forms are also received by e-mail as some customers choose not to use the website booking facility and sales invoices raised by ADO.
- All sales invoices are checked to bookings on a regular basis to ensure that all bookings have been invoiced and all invoices are booked.
- The job costing system is used for each sales category to determine the profitability of the different elements of the business and job costing reports provided on a regular basis.
- The bank accounts are regularly updated and reconciled to statements.
- The client can log into our software remotely and can print any reports needed.
- Payroll and VAT returns are all dealt with as required Management reports and analyses are provided by 9th of each month after completion of month end journals.
- Customer statements are sent out at the end of every month and all outstanding accounts chased in accordance with a debt collection programme agreed with the company.
OUR NEWS & VIEWS
Choosing the wrong software for your business can be an expensive and time consuming mistake. Accounting software can not only reduce human errors but it can help you look at your business in more detail – some can even help you prepare forecasts and identify overstocked items. There are several factors you should consider when […]
Congratulations, you run your own business and are now looking to grow it, here are five tips to help you on your way: Be Focussed Don’t try to spread yourself too thinly, pick what you are good at and focus on that. Once you have developed one area you can move on to the next but […]
It seems simple, the best way to improve cash flow is to collect debts quicker and pay your suppliers more slowly. But, I hear you say, if it was that easy you wouldn’t have a problem . There are so many other forces at work – the main one being every other business is trying the […]
0113 205 4749
to speak to one of our