Small company with 2 directors working from their own office base.
The company employs a number of staff but has no dedicated accounts function. The day to day accounting transactions are maintained on the Liquid cloud accounting system and Accounts Department Online performs this role providing a comprehensive book-keeping service.
- On a monthly basis ADO receives a file containing all relevant documentation for the previous month, i.e. sales and purchase invoices, bank statements, expenses, credit card and salary information
- ADO enters all the sales and purchase invoices on to the ledgers in Liquid and posts all bank transactions for the month. Any resulting queries are checked with the directors
- The bank transactions are updated and the accounts reconciled to the statements
- Expense claims and credit card expenditure are checked and posted onto the system
- Any necessary journals are entered on to Liquid
- The client can log in to Liquid at any time and extract reports and information needed for management accounts, credit control etc.
- VAT returns are processed quarterly by ADO using the Liquid system and figures are provided to the client for submission
- ADO liaises with the client’s accountants as and when required
OUR NEWS & VIEWS
Choosing the wrong software for your business can be an expensive and time consuming mistake. Accounting software can not only reduce human errors but it can help you look at your business in more detail – some can even help you prepare forecasts and identify overstocked items. There are several factors you should consider when […]
Congratulations, you run your own business and are now looking to grow it, here are five tips to help you on your way: Be Focussed Don’t try to spread yourself too thinly, pick what you are good at and focus on that. Once you have developed one area you can move on to the next but […]
It seems simple, the best way to improve cash flow is to collect debts quicker and pay your suppliers more slowly. But, I hear you say, if it was that easy you wouldn’t have a problem . There are so many other forces at work – the main one being every other business is trying the […]
0113 205 4749
to speak to one of our