Rapidly growing subsidiary of an overseas company. Parent company staff can log into the software from China to pull off reports and interrogate the system.
- The company scans the book-keeping information and e-mails the documents to Accounts Department Online on a regular basis.
- Any new jobs are set up on the accounting system by ADO and the invoices, expenses and bank transactions entered via the job costing system.
- Each invoice has a link attached to it which opens up the scanned document that the invoice relates to.
- This can include delivery documentation and e-mails where required.
- The bank accounts are regularly updated and reconciled to statements.
- The client can log into our software remotely and can print any reports needed. All hard copies of the documents stay with the client so they have these if any problems occur that they need to look into.
- Job costing reports are done for each individual job, showing the income & expenditure for the job and profit or loss.
- Payroll and VAT returns are all dealt with as required.
- Management reports and analyses are provided by 9th of each month after completion of month end journals.
OUR NEWS & VIEWS
Choosing the wrong software for your business can be an expensive and time consuming mistake. Accounting software can not only reduce human errors but it can help you look at your business in more detail – some can even help you prepare forecasts and identify overstocked items. There are several factors you should consider when […]
Congratulations, you run your own business and are now looking to grow it, here are five tips to help you on your way: Be Focussed Don’t try to spread yourself too thinly, pick what you are good at and focus on that. Once you have developed one area you can move on to the next but […]
It seems simple, the best way to improve cash flow is to collect debts quicker and pay your suppliers more slowly. But, I hear you say, if it was that easy you wouldn’t have a problem . There are so many other forces at work – the main one being every other business is trying the […]
0113 205 4749
to speak to one of our